Ten (10) to fifteen (15) prizes, ranging from RM2,000 up to RM10,000 each, for
Malaysian science teachers/educators in secondary schools, technical schools,
education centres and Pre-university colleges in recognition of their innovative and
effective teaching methods in science education.
- Creativity – innovative approach to improve or solve problem in science teaching and learning.
- Practicability – effective approach to promote understanding, interest, scientific thinking and self-improvement among students.
- Economy – the resources used are cost effective.
- Effectiveness – the intended educational purposes and objectives have been attained.
- Individual or Group effort.
- Nomination by the Principal.
- Not taxable in the hands of the winner.